In this exclusive video for The Business Transformation Network, I discuss organisational change and the concepts behind delivering successful change at pace. Click here to view
During this video I introduce the concept of change and who is responsible for managing and encouraging change. I then look at the 6 main principles of changing at pace from personal investment to focusing on needs and building organisational engagement with change. I also provides examples of how these can be implemented in practice in organisations.
To read more about the principles of change, you can read the individual post on each principle using the links below:
- Principle 1: All Change Starts with self – Are you ready to be the change you want to see?
- Principle 2: Take a step by step approach – The Black Swans of Change
- Principle 3: Focus on needs, not just wants – I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want!
- Principle 4: People own what they create
- Principle 5: Strong sponsorship & key stakeholder engagement – What’s the Pig? Why managing stakeholders is key!
- Principle 6: Tie outcomes to business results – Money talks… but what else are you listening to?
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org