We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If certain information by which you can be identified is collected in any way by you using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
Who we are
Company name: Changepace Consulting Ltd
Mailing address: Somerset House, 15 Hussar Ct, Westside View, Waterlooville PO7 7SG
Our website address is: http://www.changepaceconsulting.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Comments are not enabled on this site, so no personal data is collected for the purpose of leaving comments.
Visitors are not permitted to upload media to this site, so no personal data is collected for this purpose.
User registration is disabled on this site, so no personal data is collected for this purpose.
If you use our contact form, we will collect the following personal data:
- Your name (howsoever you choose to provide it to us)
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your organisation (if you opt to provide it)
- The content of your message, which may or may not contain personally identifying information depending upon what you choose to submit
We collect your email address so that we can send you a single email to confirm the receipt of your message. This email will also contain a summary of the information you submitted to us for your records. By submitting an enquiry to us, we’ll assume that you would like a reply and we will use your email address and first name in order to do so.
If you express an interest in our services then we will use the ‘Contract’ lawful basis under the GDPR in order to process your details. This doesn’t mean that you will held under any contractual obligations to us, but rather that this is the most appropriate lawful basis for us to use to process the personal data you submit to us and any other data that we might require in order to fulfil your request (for example, to provide an estimate).
Newsletter subscription forms
We do not currently operate any direct marketing mailing lists or have any newsletter subscription forms on our site. However, the world of marketing is always changing so should we change our website to include newsletter subscription forms, this is how we would handle your data:
- As required by law, we would operate an opt in process for direct marketing. This means that any form that collects your data for the purpose of direct marketing would make it clear at the point of completion how your data is going to be used
- We would also use a double opt-in system to manage our mailing list subscriptions. If you choose to submit your details to our mailing list you would then receive an email which contains a link that you must click in order to successfully subscribe. Your details will not be added to our mailing list if you do not click the link
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any promotional email you might receive or by contacting us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
It is not our intention to collect nor invite you to submit sensitive personal data via this website. Sensitive data includes information about any individual’s health, psychological condition, criminal convictions, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
The data we collect about your online activities does not personally or directly identify you.
Our web server will compile a log of each request you make to this site (for example, each page you visit and the resources that the page requires in order to work). This log will include your IP address and the URL of the resource that you are requesting (for example, the URL for this page is: https://changepaceconsulting.com/privacy-policy/). These logs are collected for the purposes of site performance, fault identification and security. The data that is collected is not combined with any other data and is deleted after 1 calendar month.
Opting out of tracking
Although our site doesn’t use such services, you may wish to opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may also like to edit or opt-out of Google Display Network adverts.
For an easy way to prevent any website that is using Google Analytics from tracking your visits you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
To stop any website from tracking your activities at all we’d recommend using a web browser such as Firefox, which includes Tracking Protection as a standard feature when browsing in Private Browsing mode. Read more about Firefox Tracking Protection. This website will respect the privacy preferences of any visitor who has enabled “Do not track” in their browser settings.
Who we share your data with
Website endpoint security is provided by WordFence, who will collect the following data when you visit our site:
- Originating IP address
- Proxy IP address (if available)
- URL accessed
- HTTP header information
- HTTP request body
- Cookies (e.g., Google Analytics, WordPress authentication)
This data is collected solely for the provision of security, namely to identify website users who may be trying to bypass security measures in order to gain unauthorised access to this site or the web server it is running on. By collecting this data our service provider is helping to ensure the continued security of this site and web server software and any and all data processed thereof.
The data that is collected from your visit to this site will be transferred outside of the EEA, for which Defiant (the publisher of the WordFence software) currently has a Privacy Shield application pending. Until this application has been approved, a Model Contract Clause agreement has been entered into between ourselves and Defiant to ensure that all data transmitted outside of the EEA is done so in accordance with the requirements laid down by the GDPR.
If you use our contact form or email us, once the data you submitted has been received by us, it will be stored securely in our email inbox. Your personal data may be transmitted and/or stored outside of the EU and Switzerland while in transit.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites.
This is why we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What rights you have over your data
You may contact us at any time to:
- Request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Correct any information that we hold about you
- Delete any information that we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Contact us with any questions or concerns about your privacy by emailing email@example.com. Any details you submit will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and taking any required remedial action.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile phone when you visit most websites. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember any settings you may have specified during and between visits
- Improve the performance and security of our site
- Continuously improve our website for your benefit
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Types of cookies used on this site
Specifically, we use the following cookies on this site:
First party cookies
- Security: We use security software on this site that may set cookies in order to determine or remember whether you have permission to perform certain actions on this site. The vast majority of visitors to this site will not receive a cookie from this software.
Third party cookies
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. This is why most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
You can change your browser settings to refuse to set cookies if you prefer, and you can also delete any cookies already stored on your computer. However, disabling cookies may stop our website (and many others) from functioning properly.
To find out more about disabling cookies, use the Help menu in your web browser or take a look at the About Cookies website which offers further guidance.