Having worked with evolving, complex and dynamic environments, Jason understands the demands and pressures facing leaders, organisations and teams today and the difficulties in challenging the status quo. During a 27 year career within the Pharmaceutical sector, Jason has designed and led many global teams, navigated mergers and acquisitions, led transformational change projects and successfully built strategic partnerships and alliances.
Jason works as a coach and consultant, helping clients create space for deep thinking. Clients appreciate his warmth and sensitivity, and his natural ability to prompt, probe and judge pace.
Working with coaching clients in a holistic way, Jason helps them access their head, heart and guts to become truly authentic leaders. As a qualified systemic coach, he specialises in exploring relationship dynamics, creating a safe and respectful environment to reveal hidden patterns and to surface what is assumed or unspoken. Once the essential ingredients of trust and honesty are created; resilient, agile and high performing individuals and teams can emerge at pace.
Jason has coached leaders from a variety of sectors and disciplines, including Start-ups, Digital Health, Entrepreneurs, Law, Education and Pharmaceuticals, at different stages in their career and at all levels of seniority. His clients come from diverse geographies including Europe, UK, USA, Australia, India and China.
With a curious approach, Jason specialises in helping clients to thrive in:
- Authentic leadership – inspiring others through powerful story telling
- Navigating change – career transitions and the importance of joining, belonging and leaving well
- Maximising performance – releasing strengths and talents for superior performance
- Demystifying complexity – thinking clearly when dealing with ambiguity and challenges
- Collaborative partnerships – building, nurturing and optimising trust-based relationships
Jason is a qualified systemic coach (Coaching Constellations, UK), a member of the Association for Coaching and has a Diploma in Organisational Development Gestalt (Metanoia Institute, UK).