Veselka is a professionally certified coach (International Coach Federation – PCC level) with NLP and DISC analysis qualifications. She has 20+ years of experience as an entrepreneur, business leader, country manager and CEO of a professional services business. As such, she led organisations through the phases of setting up the business, building teams; expanding into new territories; mergers and acquisitions; culture transformation; ensuring sustainable development and growth of both people and business.
As a coach Veselka has partnered with individual clients and teams across Europe from a variety of business sectors including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, engineering, FMCG, banking and insurance.
Veselka is passionate about helping leaders, key talents and teams to expand their awareness of what is now, crafting compelling visions about the future and designing and implementing realistic strategies for accomplishing what matters to them. She is inspired by how people unleash their potential by outgrowing their thinking and/or behaviour patterns that constrain them.
When working with coaching clients she:
- balances safety and challenge
- partners with clients to co-create the coaching process that would serve them best
- supports their thinking and creative work by asking powerful questions
- reflects back what she hears and observes in a positive and direct manner
- invites them to stay accountable to themselves, acknowledge their progress and celebrate it
Veselka is a preferred coach for clients who are:
- working for better alignment within their teams
- transitioning to a new role
- developing new habits as leaders
- willing to effectively balance empathy and assertiveness
- developing better work-life balance
In addition to serving as a coach, Veselka is the senior trainer and Partner for the Aligned Action International coach certification program in South-East Europe. Her training courses are accredited and recognised professionally by the International Coach Federation.